Charlbury Polished Brass Door Handles
- Part of the Heritage Brass range of door handles on round rose, from M. Marcus Limited who became established in 1940 at Ironmongers Row, London
- Heritage Brass provides high quality products made in hot forged Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Dimensions: 53mm x 11mm Rose, Lever Length 107mm, Projection 62mm
- Sold & Supplied In Pairs
- Complete With Square Spindle Bar & Fixings
- Screw On Concealed Fix Rose
- Matching Accessories Available, Please See ‘Related Products’ Below
Please note, the image shows the emblazoned ‘Heritage Brass’ logo, however this is only a watermark for image purposes and will not appear on the actual product
We present the Heritage Brass. Pairs of Charlbury polished brass door handles with a round rose are available. These magnificent door handles skillfully combine traditional charm with contemporary usability. These handles are the height of sophistication thanks to their precise construction and beautiful polished brass finish.
First off, the round rose pattern offers a seamless transition from the handle to the door, resulting in a unified and aesthetically pleasant appearance. One of the many features that sets these door knobs apart is the attention to detail.
The extraordinary longevity of the Charlbury door knobs guarantees that they will grace your doors for many years to come. In addition to adding a sense of richness, the polished brass surface also provides resistance to tarnishing and corrosion, making them an efficient option for both home and business areas.
These door handles also have a pleasant grip that makes opening and closing the door simple.
These handles are a great complement to any interior because of their ergonomic design,
which demonstrates Heritage Brass’s devotion to both aesthetic and usefulness.
In addition to their attractiveness and usefulness Beginning with the smooth and seamless transition from the handle to the door, the round rose design