Signac Knurled Door Handles
- Part of the Heritage Brass range of door handles on round rose, from M. Marcus Limited who became established in 1940 at Ironmongers Row, London
- Heritage Brass provides high quality products made in hot forged Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Dimensions: 53mm x 8mm Rose, Lever Length 125mm, Projection 67mm
- Sold & Supplied In Pairs
- Complete With Square Spindle Bar & Fixings
- Screw On Concealed Fix Rose
- Matching Accessories Available, Please See ‘Related Products’ Below
Please note, the image shows the emblazoned ‘Heritage Brass’ logo, however this is only a watermark for image purposes and will not appear on the actual product
Presenting the Signac Knurled Door Handles on Round Rose in Polished Brass with Transition, a real work of art in design and craftsmanship. These elegant door knobs, which combine traditional beauty with modern flair, will improve the attractiveness of your living areas.
These door handles, which are made of premium polished brass, convey luxury and toughness. Your doors will last longer thanks to the polished brass finish, which also gives them a sense of luxury while preventing tarnish and corrosion.
These door handles stand out thanks to their unusual knurled texture. Your doors become more elegant and sophisticated thanks to this distinctive knurling, which distinguishes them from the norm.
The circular rose pattern adds to the handles’ overall attractiveness.
The handles’ strong and sturdy basis, the round backplate also acts as a striking aesthetic contrast to the knurled texture. aesthetics.
These door handles’ “transition” feature is evidence of how adaptable they are. The seamless fusion of traditional and contemporary design components is referred to as the transition..
These handles are simple to install thanks to the supplied hardware and simple installation instructions,
so you can start using them right away. The Signac Knurled Door Handles on Round Rose.